Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Carpe Diem

(Sieze the carp?)
Ok, so along with the new year came a desire for change. I haven't been able to spend a lot of time reflecting the previous year, or examining the life changes I want to make.
There was one simple answer screaming in my face.
Carpe Diem.
This is the year.
Make it count.
Live in the moment.
Why put off for tomorrow that which can be done today?
So, that is my ultimate goal this year. To sieze every moment that comes my way, and make the most of it.
Here is what I've come up with so far:
run a 10k. (not impressive to people like ashlee who run half-marathons)
hang-glide
swim with dolphins
go on a real, legitimate vacation
(sorry wisconsin peeps, those vacays just don't count)
I know they aren't huge life-altering goals, but I hope to make them count.
Anyone else out there have aspirations for 2010 they wish to share?

No comments: