Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hair Cuts




I have never known someone (besides Cory, who blessedly passed in the trait) who needs haircuts as often as this boy.

Doesn't he just look so big sitting in that chair wearing the haircut cape? I love it and hate it at the same time. He is growing up so fast it should break my heart but he is so funny I spend most of my time laughing instead. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I want to lock myself in the closet just to have a break. But really, I wouldn't change a thing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I remember that with Elliott too! Little boys and their haircuts are adorable!!! McCall sent me a picture of Kady's little guy and I think he looks like Luke! ;)

Melissa P said...

so cute!!! How often do you take him to get his hair cut?