Monday, October 12, 2009

Nothing but the Truth

Here are ten truths about me.

1. I don't like animals. I really have no desire to ever have a pet. It's a real problem because Luke already loves them. Ugh.

2. I have a certain order I follow when I do laundry - which only takes place on Tuesdays, might I add. I always have to wash whites first. no matter what. and I have to keep doing loads until everything I own, but the clothes I am wearing, is clean. And put away. For some reason, if the clothes don't get put away on Tuesday, I end up doing more laundry during the week.

3. Luke and I have dance parties every day. I can't tell if he enjoys it as much as I do.

4. I secretly really enjoy watching Handy Manny with Luke every day. I learn new spanish words all the time!

5. I have great ankles and calves - thanks mom. I think that makes up for the butt you passed on.....I think.

6. I can only name about 15 of my cousins. I think I have over 90 total.

7. I have to floss my teeth every day.

8. I have to clean my ears out after I shower every day. They bother me all day if I don't.

9. I have no desire to ever be pregnant again. I did not enjoy it and wish I never had to do it again. I can just adopt right?

10. I wish I could do something crafty every day. I don't know where this desire came from, but it is somewhat overwhelming.

And there you have it....10 things you never knew, or never cared to know, about me. Now whoever reads this....you're it.

you better do it too.

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh i knew all of those. you should try again.

janica said...

i agree with never wanting to be pregnant again:) and Now I feel obligated to write 10 unknown things about me....ha. I will do it.