Friday, December 5, 2008

3,2,1 BLAST OFF

I am sitting here FINALLY doing some laundry and I just have to start out by saying that I am SO grateful for our washer and dryer...drier...however you spell it. Until about like April-ish of this year we were doing laundry at friends houses, parents houses or the laundromat.

Can I tell you what a drag that is? It's just so inconvenient to have to only do laundry once a week and spend the entire day/night at someone elses house just waiting for the machines to do their jobs.

So, like I said, in about April I had had enough of that. We had a drier...dryer...whatever...for a while just wishing for it's second half. So, I went on ksl classifieds (one of my favorite places to buy things) and found a washer for $100! SWEET! So, we splurge and buy it.

One minor detail...the seller failed to mention that the machine sounds like a ROCKET when on the spin cycle. No joke. I have guilt doing laundry at night because it is so loud I think our neighbors can hear it. Seriously.

The best part is, I don't even care. I L O V E the washer and the fact that I can wash things WHENEVER I WANT that it really doesn't even bother me. I just love it.

3 comments:

Michael Elkins said...

Ha, that is great! Hey, whatever you can get cheap, GET IT!!!!

Amber said...

thats the reason i go to your house...is so that i can feel like im about to go to space at any minute.

ok just kidding, i go cuz i love my sister and nephew...and brother in law.

The Gruwells said...

YAY for rockets!!!! i totally know what you mean thought by it being super annoying to have to go elsewhere to do laundry...good splurge i say!!