Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Growing Up

It's official...Luke is a big boy now. He slept in his very own room for the first time last night! And get this - HE LOVED IT!

I was totally worried that I wouldn't be able to sleep thinking that he might stop breathing or something. I am proud to say, I only checked on him twice. He slept for almost 5 hours too - went like 7 hours without eating. A serious accomplishment. And the best part - I just got to lay him back down and didn't have to listen to him getting himself back to sleep. And believe me - listening to that would keep most people awake. He is so noisy.

Anyway, he is 6 weeks old today and officially a big boy. Good job Lukey. Let's just hope he keeps up the good work. He's been in there for an hour now and seems to be going strong.....keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Tyler & Katy said...

awwwww....megan i really need to live closer!!!!

Tyler and Megan said...

I lalalalalalalalalalalove Lukey! I am so glad he is doing so well! Miss ya!

The Gruwells said...

I want PITURES (and yes i meant to spell that wrong!!) miss you, love you!!!